This function allows you to sketch shapes or add annotations to the map. To use the tool, select the desired shape, and click the text checkbox if you would like a label included. Draw the shapes as follows:
- Point – click once on the map. Points can also be moved by clicking on them and dragging.
- Circle – click and hold, and drag to increase the diameter of the circle.
- Polyline (line made up of multiple straight segments) – click once to start the line, and click to add vertices (corners), and double click to end the line.
- Freehand Polyline – click and hold, and drag in the desired shape.
- Polygon (shape with straight sides) – click once to start, click to add vertices (corners), and double click to close.
- Freehand Polygon – click and hold, and drag the cursor in the desired shape.
After you are happy with the object you have added, click stop drawing. At this point you can save your map or print it. The clear button removes all of the objects which have been added.